27th August 2018
Horticultural Apprenticeship – Production Nursery
We are looking to fill an apprenticeship position within our production nursery team.
About the role:
Hours will be full time (38 hours per week Monday to Friday)
You will be employed under the Nursery Award 2010.
As an apprentice horticulturist you will be required to complete a Certificate III in Horticulture (Production Nursery).
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for horticulture and the natural environment
- Be responsible, hardworking and reliable
- Able to work in a team
- Have good computer skills
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the propagation and potting of plants
- General stock maintenance – ie. Watering, pruning, stock relocation
- Record keeping and stock control
- Other nursery duties as required